20/05/2008

The Prodigal Sorcerer

Alright, I'll keep this layout for now, and see how it goes.

So, welcome to The Prodigal Sorcerer! Here, I hope to discuss a few things, rant about a few more, possibly recommend some music, and even talk about gaming every once in a while...

All in all, this will be a whimsically-updated compendium of either semi-disguised, or downright-in-your-face rants, something which I ask your tolerance for (the irregularity of my posts, that is).


And on a more serious note, please enjoy yourselves. Feel free to leave comments, I'll only delete very obvious spam: speak your mind!

(For instance, you may surely accuse me of lifting the blog's name from this: which I did. But given my favourite old monicker, "TheSilverSage", I thought it was appropriate. Is it? Discuss. Or not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment