29/12/2008

Dawn and Tuna

Another day begins, and the guilt begins to creep in.

No, I have not yet started on the Comparative Review feature (which I promise will be worth the hype), and neither have I posted my impressions on The Wrath of the Lich King. The latter, however, is mostly due to my not having played enough of the expansion as of yet to talk about it to any extent beyond "yes, it's pretty good".

Regarding the Comparative Review, this is one of the "main" things I'd like to do in The Prodigal Sorcerer, along with my stream of nons- Personal posts, and the various commentary "articles", whether in the style of "this Karajan release is good, go buy it" or "the world is coming to an end, stock up on the canned tuna.*"

*Canned tuna being the only thing worth stocking up on, in case of global catastrophe.

Edit:

I'll also continue mercilessly editing my posts after I make them, until I get the hang of how Blogger converts the preview to the actual post.


Hopefully, you (the readership) will enjoy at least some part of what I'll have to say, and justify the presence of this blog in your readers/feeds/whateveryoucallthem.

But even if not, I'll still keep posting in it, don't worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment