14/07/2008

Pending.

Almost two months ago, I wrote here about "starting to fulfill the rest of [The Prodigal Sorcerer's] mission statement". Thankfully, I also wrote about this blog being "whimsically updated"; though I suspect I've taken this latter statement a little too far...

Almost two months later, and there is still nothing posted here. I could blame my being busy (which I was), my turbulent private life (which it is), or the rapidly rising price of oil (a fact).

Instead, I will isolate the real reason in that, throughout this period, despite a number of issues that caught my interest, there was not that one thing I truly wanted to begin on: a high note.

Now, that high note has finally been supplied, courtesy of the Orchestre de Paris, and its music director, Christoph Eschenbach.

(Of course, the high note might equally well have been Metal Gear Solid 4, to quickly jump to another of the blog's main subjects. That is, had I played it yet: for better or for worse, I haven't.)

Therefore, The Prodigal Sorcerer is now active in earnest.

Let's see for how long it will last!

No comments:

Post a Comment